Model Cars Magazine Forum

I am kinda new.......

Awhile back my computer figured it had enough, had it for college and before then. Hard drive went bye bye. So I lost everything. What a pain in the butt! LoL!

I figured I would come back here in time but with life, a career taking off and then vanishing, things have been busy.

I was under the name "FordWagonNut" a few years ago but now I have another long roof, a '73 Buick Century, '76 Monte Carlo and my daily driver a 1995 Buick Roadmaster. Still, my heart belongs to the long roofs in general.

I build mostly '60s and '70s land barges but if it has wheels, all odds I'm gona like it! Most of my personal subjects are cars I could have seen owning myself when new if I were alive. I like the odd ball stuff, wagons, four doors, plain types and things you would have seen daily driven.

Pleasure to meet all of you and happy modeling!

Hi Jonny! I believe we need pictures of a '73 Buick Century wagon! That is just too cool. BTW, the sub theme for NNL East 2014 is Station Wagons! Start saving your pennies, it will be worth the trip to New Jersey.

Yeah, what he said about NNL East is true.