Model Cars Magazine Forum

Altered Wheelbase ..........

John,

Great looking bunch!!! Looks like we are ready for some good old run what ya brung Match Racing :D

Huge professor fan back in the day!!! He used to run on a regular basis at Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove, WI. SUNDAY

Much Respect! Jimmy "RASS"

Very clean models.

Did they really exist? Like the Tempest. Geez, short wheelbase and a brutal motor, the car sits high. They must have been a handful to drive. Like the Falcon too. I always thought they were cool. I saw Hubert Platt and his Falcon run a match race once. There was a T-Bolt from not far away that ran regularly too, nice car. Great times.

Good looking models!

Michael

Very clean models.

Did they really exist? Like the Tempest. Geez, short wheelbase and a brutal motor, the car sits high. They must have been a handful to drive. Like the Falcon too. I always thought they were cool. I saw Hubert Platt and his Falcon run a match race once. There was a T-Bolt from not far away that ran regularly too, nice car. Great times.

Good looking models!

Michael

Yes Michael, they really existed .............. and they were a handful to drive ............... the mid '60's was a great time to be watching drag racing all across the USA B)B)