Model Cars Magazine Forum

Galaxy Trailers?

• 3 weeks later...

I love them all.I use the 3 axle tag as parts.the extras are good.the longer they get...the more planning goes into it for assembly .the 44ft which is no longer available except though those that have them.the weight causes issue with the torsion bar suspension. I've made copies of theres (scratch build) and made steel wire in the center so no sagging or postive camber happens...nice kits.......Chris 

They are decent kits, but really need a 1/24th scale tow vehicle.

True!  They are almost too big for the Monogram Fords.  They totally dwarf a 1/25 truck, and are really too big to carry1/25 scale cars.  They work well with the early '90s Fords from Monogram and a couple of Monogram sprint cars in them, or a drag car made from the 1/24 pro stocks.  

True!  They are almost too big for the Monogram Fords.  They totally dwarf a 1/25 truck, and are really too big to carry1/25 scale cars.  They work well with the early '90s Fords from Monogram and a couple of Monogram sprint cars in them, or a drag car made from the 1/24 pro stocks.  

The trailers I think and this of course is just my opinion, they are too big for the style of trailers they are trying to be in scale.