Model Cars Magazine Forum

Studebaker Gasser

DeeCee

Great job and beautiful paint ! This is one of the best builds I've seen of this kit. I know you enjoyed those headers. They are probably the most difficult part of this kit. I remember seeing this model for the first time in a dime store in Lancaster SC. I don't know how old I was, but I must have stood there for 30 minutes looking at the beautiful art on that box. I still think it is one of the best pieces of model car box art ever produced. Again, great job and by the way, that kit chrome looks just fine.

Very nice rendition of that classic kit.  Nice colors and decal work too!  Are those headlights "google eyes"?  

I built mine for the 24 Hour Build a few years ago.  People warned me about the headers so I used some from my parts box.

Tom, sorry, i forgot to answer you question, those eyes are from a craft store, i think they use them when they make a teddy bear. the pupils do roll around inside the housing too.

And thanks everybody,  it was an easy kit to deal with, except for those headers..