Model Cars Magazine Forum

Liberty Walk - Nissan GTR

da_ashman

Hey Mate

Yip thats the one, Ive also got their Interference Blue, & I tried the silver dust but it just didnt look that great.

Keen to try some fo the other colours, I also see that MrHobby have a paint range of these too in liquid form. MrCrystal, theres a few extra colours I might have to pickup

http://www.bnamodelworld.com/hobby-model-paints-thinners-paints-gsi-creos-gunze-mr-crystal

Awesome I'll have to give them a go some time soon, I take advantage of the fact I have an auto paint supplier that will mix me anything I like too often.

Top marks mate. Wheels & guards are spot on & I'm glad to see you weren't tempted to put 20 degrees of negative camber on them. I love this type of thing. I just got back from the World Time Attack Day in Sydney. They had a stack of Rocket Bunny type stuff at the Show & Shine including a GTR with wheels deep enough to take a bath in. Awesome stuff if you ever get the chance to get there it'll blow you away.

Again, great job, any more?

Brian