Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Version of Tyrone's Truck (Updated 06-30-2017)

LOL !!! Oddly.....I went to the dollar store a few years back, and lo and behold, they had a bunch of Duplicolor caliper paint...It was orange, but it was only a dollar.....I must have bought a case of it, then.....I painted a truck orange, and that was enough for me to fall in love with the stuff.....Ever since, I've been painting stuff orange.....Even more funny.....About that time the Houston Astros, my favorite baseball team, went to the American League and went back to a predominantly orange uniform....That's a 2fer......It's been win, win for me......Now, it's become my favorite color.....I actually like the stuff.....LOL !!!!

uncanny but kool, I know orange is my daughters favorite color too!!! Thanks for the info, I had to ask as the curiosity was getting the best of me..... ? 

JT,

Your PapaTruck looks great. I like the backhoe for a load. Do you have a the John Deere 310 backhoe ?

That is what I would put on it .

Be Well

Gator

Thanks, Gator.....I had one, but I traded it off long ago....Amazing how you only wish you had stuff after it's gone....:wacko: I do wish I had one of those things, as it would look great.....I'm still tossing up a few ideas for this one.....Not done, just yet....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...