Model Cars Magazine Forum

Air Brush filters

You can try a local auto body supply house to see if they have any small/cheap paint filters, but probably find them cheaper online. What about the paint filters you can get from Home Depot or Lowes?

We have a HF locally.  I bought the TCP Global pieces because they have mesh dead in the middle of the bottom.  My thinking was that feature would work easier with an airbrush cup.  The filters should be here soon and I'll try them on my '48 Chevy build.

We have a HF locally.  I bought the TCP Global pieces because they have mesh dead in the middle of the bottom.  My thinking was that feature would work easier with an airbrush cup.  The filters should be here soon and I'll try them on my '48 Chevy build.

That may be an issue with HF filters. To use them, looks like you'll have to pour the paint through the filter while holding the filter sideways. Otherwise, there's some waste in the bottom of the filter.

I ordered the ones from TCP Global.  They were $8 with free shipping.  190 micron things.  We'll see what happens when they get here.

How many did you get for $8?