Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bill Drennen's Truck Conversions has a New Owner

Everyone,

First, I'd like to thank all those who purchased and supported me during these past few decades in the model truck cottage industry.  It's hard to believe it has been 27 years since I first announced my Kenworth W900L resin cab conversion kit. And now, it is time for me to move on in my life and take on other activities with my 4 grand-kids and one more on the way this year.

It pleases me to announce that Jamie Rahmoeller of MOLUMINUM is the proud new owner of my resin cab & hood conversions and several of my personal custom parts I used for myself on my own custom builds. These are now owned by Jamie and I no longer have any ties, meaning royalties or licenses with the companies my conversion kits were representing.

Over the next few weeks, Jamie and I will be transitioning the resin masters (list below) from me over to him.  Please be patient with us while we are in this state of flux, you know it takes a lot of prep work to begin casting these 1/25th and 1/24th conversion kits.  When Jamie has his plans together, he will announce the approximate date when he will have the castings ready for sale.

Again, I appreciate your support and I know you will enjoy the same fine quality workmanship from Jamie as you did with me.

Bill Drennen

Full Cab and Hood Conversion Kits 1/25th Scale:

Kenworth W900L, Straight and Curved cowl;

Kenworth T800;

Peterbilt 379 Extended Hood;

Hood only Conversions

1/25th Peterbilt 358 and;

1/24th Peterbilt 379 Extended Hood

Thank you Bill , I feel honored , it's all part of the dream .... I remember seeing these in the magazines when I was a kid !  I'll make these available as soon as possible and announce them I as go , thanks all , Jamie 

great new,s

have seen your work on P&P some years ago

have somewhere a old kenworth in the stash of resin cab,s

get a nice time with your grandkit,s and be a good granddaddy , enjoy it , 

and for jamie , wil see it and its a good thing to do

for the modelbuilder you do a great job , good products and more to come for realy great products

wish you a lot of succes

jacobus

• 2 months later...

We all truly appreciate your amazing work and contribution to our hobby. I have no doubt that Jamie will do an excellent job carrying on your legacy of fine craftsmanship. I'm looking forward to it. Thank you.

X2!   I was lucky enough to purchase your excellent '64-'66 Chevy 2 ton and other parts back in the day. Just curious Bill, have you ever offered the '67-'72 Chevy 2 ton?

IMG_5288.JPG

• 4 weeks later...