Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Ford LTD Tribute

Perspective Customs

Thanks so much for the compliments. I really enjoyed this build, my first completed resin. I may get another one of these and build as a resto mod Galaxie. I've always liked the body lines of the '67 Galaxie/LTD.

Yes, Dad is a car guy for sure. I blame him for my car sickness. One of my earliest memories is sitting in the front seat of his '69 Torino, feet didn't even reach the floor, watching the scenery wiz by at warp speed. I had no idea humans could travel so fast. I've been hooked ever since. He even got me into building models.

Thanks again!

Now that is a car !!! An absolutely perfect and gorgeous build. Bravo !!! Being a Ford guy for decades now, I love seeing something like this being built. Not a fan of Mustangs at all, too many have been done

and over done. But the Galaxie/LTD has always been my favorite along with the Gran Torino in the Ford lineup. Wish someone would do a four door kit of either one or both, as the 4 door always outsold

the coupe 2 to 1. But you nailed this build dead on !!!