Model Cars Magazine Forum

Question about AITM

Hey everyone, first time posting here! I have some questions for y'all.

I am wanting to do a "Duel" semi model. I know that AITM has the correct style front end to make an accurate replica.

It looks like they are out of stock though at AITM. I talked to Dave and he said they would be back in stock "tomorrow" though this was several days ago.

How often do they update their online inventory? And is AITM a good company to deal with?

Thank you!

DUEL.jpg

Edited by Rusty92

Hi, JB:  Dave Natale is a great guy to deal with.  He is apparently really jammed up with projects right now.  If you place an order with him he will do all that he can to fill it in a reasonable time.  I did the IH Loadstar master for him and when I e-mailed him to find out how things were going that is when he said he is real busy.  The Loadstars were actually out of stock as well so be a little patient and I'm sure he will follow through with an order for you.

AITM always had a spot in the vendors room at NNLEast and it is always busy with customers.  

Hey Rusty welcome to the forums !!!

I'll offer my 2 cents about aitm, you'll be very happy with the castings , and the service is fantastic. Dave's a great guy to deal with and is willing take phone calls and definitely enjoys talking trucks 

As far as updating website inventory,  he recently changed his site which is much nicer and easier to find everything,  you've probably already seen it . He's really quick about replenishing out of stock items , I've had cabs shipped within a week or 2 . When he told ya tomorrow,  the cabs were close to being ready. A quick email to dave should get your order placed 

Hope this helps 

12 minutes ago, Chariots of Fire said:

Hi, JB:  Dave Natale is a great guy to deal with.  He is apparently really jammed up with projects right now.  If you place an order with him he will do all that he can to fill it in a reasonable time.  I did the IH Loadstar master for him and when I e-mailed him to find out how things were going that is when he said he is real busy.  The Loadstars were actually out of stock as well so be a little patient and I'm sure he will follow through with an order for you.

AITM always had a spot in the vendors room at NNLEast and it is always busy with customers.  

Thank you for the speedy reply, Charles! I have seen the Loadstar and it is a beautiful piece, very nice work. I may end up with one of those as well. And also thank you for the insight to the company. Dave sounds like an awesome fellow. Cannot wait to do business with him! It is a good thing that he is busy.

11 minutes ago, gotnitro? said:

Hey Rusty welcome to the forums !!!

I'll offer my 2 cents about aitm, you'll be very happy with the castings , and the service is fantastic. Dave's a great guy to deal with and is willing take phone calls and definitely enjoys talking trucks 

As far as updating website inventory,  he recently changed his site which is much nicer and easier to find everything,  you've probably already seen it . He's really quick about replenishing out of stock items , I've had cabs shipped within a week or 2 . When he told ya tomorrow,  the cabs were close to being ready. A quick email to dave should get your order placed 

Hope this helps 

Hi Jeff, thanks for the warm welcome! The castings look very well done, I cannot wait to order mine. Dave does sound really good to deal with. I might have to pick his brain sometime about trucks for sure. His website is one of the easier ones to use i've noticed and I really enjoy that. I will check here again soon or send him an email to get my order started. Thank you for all the info.

i can only say , he is great to deal with

orderd and in no time it was delivered and i say from the usa to holland in 4-5 day,s [ i known that the post must also want to work ] but its alway,s nice and good protected when its here

and if you ask something about how ore what it must be he answer [ sometime,s with a pictue ]

if its in stock you wil see it 

for me it is a good shop for some very nice conversions to build also the other parts

jacobus

Dave is top notch as are his products.  If you do encounter a problem, he'll make it right.  He always answers questions including those about part fit or locations if not crystal clear in the instructions.  Some items have been OOS for a while, I think he spends more time casting than updating the site.  If he said he'll have something in a day or two, I'd go by that over what shows on the site.  Most of us here have numerous projects in the queue so a few weeks/months to get something isn't a big deal.

• 2 weeks later...