Model Cars Magazine Forum

Florida Hobby shops

Colonial hobby and photo in Orlando has some modeling stuff I was over there a few weeks ago. Sadly I have to agree about the space coast, there is nothing to see here and as I far as know there is not any place in the Daytona area any longer either.  

Hey Guys:

Thanks for the info. Yes we will be heading straight up I-95 to Jacksonville, so anything on the eastern side or I guess what you guys are calling Space Coast. 

Oldnslow: I think I may have visited that one in the past. We have been coming to Jacksonville for the last ten years or so to visit a friend and I believe that is the one that I usually visit while in town. They seem to be about the only one around besides Hobby Lobby. 

jchrisf: No I was born in 1970 but really like 69 Darts, so that's why the name. Still makes me not a young man anymore either.

Jon

Actually that Hobby Town I referred to (in Melbourne) might make a good pit stop for you.  It is just a quarter mile off I 95 at 192.  It has a nice supply of plastic models and supplies at decent prices.  Lots of RC stuff.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/hobbytown+usa/@28.0783524,-80.7680577,12z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x88de0e9f956b23bb:0x248cf5de95ee69e8!2m2!1d-80.6980174!2d28.0783702

I was born in the summer of '69 and grew up in NLR