Model Cars Magazine Forum

Autoquiz 390 - Finished

I hope that I had picked an easier car than last week. The response showed me that I wasn't wrong with this car. Although the car is missing is bumpers and had some rallye markings on it it can be identified as  a 1971 - 1975 Fiat 128 3P Berlinetta. The 3P  is a hatchback with a big rear door while the Coupe that a simple tunk lid and a different style of the C-pillar.

Autoquiz 390.jpg

Edited by carsntrucks4you

I knew this one right away as I literally lived above the garage in an apartment where these were worked on for about 10 years. Unfortunately, not long ago I drove past the garage where I lived and it's a complete mess! Broken windows, a total mess inside, and believe it or not there are a couple Fiats still there.

My former landlord still owns the place as far as I know and lives right around the corner. I'm surprised the Borough lets him keep the place in such shoddy shape with no notices plastered on the windows and doors. It wouldn't surprise me if I go past one day and see the place razed. Sad, as at one time that was a booming garage and dealership until Fiat pulled up roots and left the US back in the early '80's.