Model Cars Magazine Forum

Harry Pristovnik

Hello, I use to post here several years ago so some of you my remember me but the reason I am posting now is I purchased a 1/16 Lindberg Stutz off Ebay several months back.  There were a few things already done that indicated the builder was going to be doing a lot of detail to the model.  So I thought I would try to find out who the builder was and what their style of building was.   I contact the seller who was the daughter and found out that the builder was Harry Pristovnik.  I'm sure I have seen some of his work over the years but I just can't remember.  Amy, his daughter told me he was on this board so I thought maybe some of you could lead me in a direction to see some of his work to get an idea of what he did.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,  Terry Love

14 minutes ago, youpey said:

i had never seen these before. they are stunning builds. its hard to believe how good those came out.  

. I totally agree. Some of his work bordered on the unbelievable. You had to look hard to see that it was a model. If there's such a credential, I would say he was a Master Modeler

3 hours ago, Miatatom said:

Terry, Harry was THE BIG DOG on this forum. We all have so much respect for his incredible builds. You"re lucky to have one of his builds.

I don't know if I am fortunate or not.  Now I feel a lot of pressure to do the best job I ever have and I still don't think I will come close to his abilities.