Model Cars Magazine Forum

Halloween costumes

Ok, has anyone else dressed their car up for halloween? I admit it, I'm guilty of it. I dunno, sometimes it's just too much fun. (Yea, my wife calls me crazy) Sometimes for the local halloween parade, other times for October car shows. This year, did the daily driver for fun for a couple of days (Yea, I breathed in toooooo many paint fumes, lol).

Ok, lets see those costumes!

Jeff

My 57 at the October car show many years ago. I call it, the true nature of the beast.

Next is my daily driver. Have some fun, life's too short.

20181026_212553.jpg

20181026_165347.jpg

I was visiting a doctors office this week. In the parking lot was a new Jeep Wrangler and I noticed something was different about the spare tire mounted on the tailgate. I have no idea where they got this and I have been looking all over town for one ever since for our Wrangler. Instead of a spare tire cover they had mounted what looked like a giant wooly spider. The body of the spider covered most of the wheel and the legs wrapped around the tire as if it was hanging on to the back of the Jeep. Very realistic looking and I would like to find one for myself.    

I don't have this car anymore, but from 2002, untill 2014, I was "Very" popular at Halloween !

F1vKT4g.jpg

I had 14 "Animated" Crow's in the back that I set up during the Halloween season. They scared the  Begeeber's  out of people at the car show's I went to.

They were Motion / light activated, so as I would be driving along, the Traffic light's would set them off. ..... Lot's of "funny look's" from other car's at traffic light's.

Edited by Little Timmy

13 hours ago, espo said:

I was visiting a doctors office this week. In the parking lot was a new Jeep Wrangler and I noticed something was different about the spare tire mounted on the tailgate. I have no idea where they got this and I have been looking all over town for one ever since for our Wrangler. Instead of a spare tire cover they had mounted what looked like a giant wooly spider. The body of the spider covered most of the wheel and the legs wrapped around the tire as if it was hanging on to the back of the Jeep. Very realistic looking and I would like to find one for myself.    

I saw spiders like that at KMart yesterday. Not 100% sure they're the same thing you saw, but they looked like they could have been big enough to be. 

https://www.kmart.com/totally-ghoul-50inch-giant-posable-spider-brown/p-009W007794379001P?plpSellerId=Kmart&prdNo=7&blockNo=7&blockType=G7

I see on the website they have others, too. 

Edited by Snake45