Model Cars Magazine Forum

Penny Marshall

madhorseman

1 hour ago, RichCostello said:

I've never seen the movie, I can't force myself to watch anything with Rosie O'Donnell in it(oink, oink).

I fully understand.........but she just acts and does a decent job....you know....the old time attitude where you were and actor, knew you were living the good life and were thankful for it???? Seems so long ago.

On the world news it was said Laverne and Shirley was one of the most watched sit coms  on television. I think it was because it was between Happy Days and Threes Company. I never liked the show. I think here husband Rob Riener got her into directing. Rob is a really good director and he adopted her daughter. I do hate to hear of anyone passing...May she rest in peace..

Edited by slusher

On 12/18/2018 at 9:16 PM, RichCostello said:

I've never seen the movie, I can't force myself to watch anything with Rosie O'Donnell in it(oink, oink).

I know exactly what you mean.But I did see the movie.It was still pretty good.And I do hate to admit this,but her character in the movie,was kind of funny.