Model Cars Magazine Forum

Something a little different from me, I was asked to build this B9 robot from Lost in Space by Moebius Models, so I thought why not. 

Here it is, quite a simple build, nice kit everything goes together well. Only real issue was the join lines that are in the centre of the bottom section which needed filling and sanding. 

The model would look very good with a lighting option and would not be hard to install during the build, this was not a requirement for my customer on this model though. 

IMG-20190428-102812.jpg

IMG-20190428-102822.jpg

IMG-20190428-102832.jpg

IMG-20190428-102839.jpg

Thanks

Chris

www.wardsmodelbuilder.com

wardsmodelbuilder@outlook.com

14 hours ago, wardsmodelbuilder said:

Something a little different from me, I was asked to build this B9 robot from Lost in Space by Moebius Models, so I thought why not. 

Here it is, quite a simple build, nice kit everything goes together well. Only real issue was the join lines that are in the centre of the bottom section which needed filling and sanding. 

The model would look very good with a lighting option and would not be hard to install during the build, this was not a requirement for my customer on this model though. 

IMG-20190428-102812.jpg

IMG-20190428-102822.jpg

IMG-20190428-102832.jpg

IMG-20190428-102839.jpg

Thanks

Chris

www.wardsmodelbuilder.com

wardsmodelbuilder@outlook.com

Chris..I think you did a spectacular job with this!   It really looks terrific.  I have my eye on doing this one myself...you can get a light kit for it?

15 hours ago, unclescott58 said:

I like it. You did a great job. Moebuis make two different size B9's. I'm assuming this is the larger of the two? If so, how big is it? 

The thread subject line shows 1/6 (1:6) scale - this is the BIG one!  :D  Probably over a foot tall.