Model Cars Magazine Forum

freezing when Uploading Photos

I expect this is all me, but when I Paste an image that I Copied Image from my Fotki account it goes into the upload queue and seems to stop. I let it sit 5 mins. on a 500kb file. This all started soon after the last software update, which I understand didn't work.

It seems like this has happened before and was a simple fix, so I ask all you again!  ))

13 minutes ago, Dave Ambrose said:

What browsers and operating system are you all using? 

I tested that on Chrome and Windows 10. It worked fine for both drag and drop and copy paste. 

I got a 404 error "page not found" this afternoon when I tried to start a topic with a link to Fotki pic. Tried 3 times before giving up. Mac OS 10.14 Mojave using Safari, don't recall what version but it would be recent because the computer is new.

Just now, Lunajammer said:

I got a 404 error "page not found" this afternoon when I tried to start a topic with a link to Fotki pic. Tried 3 times before giving up. Mac OS 10.14 Mojave using Safari, don't recall what version but it would be recent because the computer is new.

That's a surprise. Thanks. It seems to have something to do with the message content. Try posting the first half of your message, and see if that makes a difference. 

I use Firefox, latest version and Windows 10.  I'll try Chrome but I don't want to leave Firefox for something so simple to do.

edit: I tried uploading from Fotki using Chrome and it doesn't upload   gets stuck in a queue. I was able to upload directly from my photo editor usine Copy function. Using Copy Image function from Fotki like forever in the past doesn't work from either browser

Edited by Foxer