Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oldcarfan

Anyone Familiar With Fink's Garage?

That's me. I own Finks Garage. Let me know what I can help you with.

Thanks

Larry

Are you still casting the vw wheels? I keep an eye on your eBay page but haven't seen any listings in a while.   I've been looking for old school wide five jackmans, kind of like what you have but without the ribbing on the deep wheels.

I haven't cast anything in awhile. I don't have any of the Jackmans in my poured inventory or for that fact any of the deep dish rims. If life slows down a little in the coming weeks I might see if my stock of resin is good and pour up some.

I have ordered from him . top notch work . I was completely satisfied with my order . 

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:44 PM, randx0 said:

I have ordered from him . top notch work . I was completely satisfied with my order . 

Thanks! Appreciate you ordering my parts and the kind words Randy.

I don't have anything in particular I need, I just came across you and am always looking for VW and Porsche stuff.

I won a couple sets of Larry's Porsche Fuchs wheels on eBay. Both service and product are A OK!

John

On August 9, 2019 at 8:14 AM, Finks Garage said:

I haven't cast anything in awhile. I don't have any of the Jackmans in my poured inventory or for that fact any of the deep dish rims. If life slows down a little in the coming weeks I might see if my stock of resin is good and pour up some

Thanks I'll keep an eye out, I got some raider wheels from you like maybe two years ago(?) off of eBay and really like them.