Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL East 34, Wayne New Jersey April 25, 2020

Tom Geiger

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 2:03 AM, MrObsessive said:

Aaah! I was just looking up info about the NNL and here it is! Hey Tom, can we still make reservations at the same hotel as before? Thanks!

Yes, info is on the back of the postcard you should've just received.   Or on our website:

www.nnleast.com

Edited by Tom Geiger

16 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

Yes, info is on the back of the postcard you should've just received.   Or on our website:

www.nnleast.com

Thanks Tom, I literally just got the card in the mail a couple days ago. They had to forward it since I moved back in October. Just called the hotel and made reservations so now I'm all set! :D

Edited by MrObsessive

6 minutes ago, MrObsessive said:

Thanks Tom, I literally just got the card in the mail a couple days ago. They had to forward it since I moved back in October. Just called the hotel and made reservations so now I'm all set! :D

Hi Bill-  Email your new address to  nnleast@aol.com  and I'll update our mailing list.   Don't wanna lose ya!   ?

Everyone Else -  If you didn't receive a card and are not on our mailing list,  we'd love to have you!  Whether you can make the show or not, we'd be pleased to send you our colorful card every January!   Send your name and mailing address to nnleast@aol.com

Edited by Tom Geiger

2 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

Hi Bill-  Email your new address to  nnleast@aol.com  and I'll update our mailing list.   Don't wanna lose ya!   ?

Everyone Else -  If you didn't receive a card and are not on our mailing list,  we'd love to have you!  Whether you can make the show or not, we'd be pleased to send you our colorful card every January!   Send your name and mailing address to nnleast@aol.com

The postcard idea is really cool - thanks Tom!  Just need to Turtle wax my build and I’m all set I think ??

7D3264AB-C57E-4D17-943E-E12923F6CFDD.jpeg