Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

harti20

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all :)

As I had some trouble finding the right mixing ratio for the clear, the finalisation of this build got delayed again. But now it's finally done. It was a build that never was fun, but always a struggle, so I'm happy it's over now. I know, the front and the cowling don't really fit, but it's the best I could acheive. ?

First the interior got completed with some red seat belts from UCSP. 

_DSC4307_20200713_mbk.jpg.db73057c7fc3321725aab688917fb333.jpg

_DSC4308_20200713_mbk.jpg.70b02491184be101f5b970cd1ff36ba2.jpg

_DSC4310_20200713_mbk.jpg.542b2ebd910287e89de64ec375eec9fd.jpg

Than the body could be coated with Zero Paints' 2K Semi-Gloss clear coat. That's the thing I'm really happy with this build, as I like the sheen of this clear.

_DSC4315_20200717_mbk.jpg.5ba0017ab6e9e67e06714e54f8221853.jpg

That's all for this build. Better pics in the under glass section will follow once I took it to the studio. i hope you liked the build and that you will follow along with my next project.

Urs

• Like 1

Thank you all for your kind comments on this build :)

On 7/18/2020 at 5:37 PM, Dann Tier said:

whats next?!!

Next on my workbench will be Tamiya's Ferrari FXX-K. Really looking forward to building this one, but may take a while till I start due to a sprained finger which makes handling the parts a little difficult... ?

On 7/20/2020 at 4:23 PM, harti20 said:

Next on my workbench will be Tamiya's Ferrari FXX-K. Really looking forward to building this one, but may take a while till I start due to a sprained finger which makes handling the parts a little difficult... ?

Looking forward to the Ferrari!

How your fiber gets better soon

Edited by Funkychiken

On 7/20/2020 at 11:23 AM, harti20 said:

Sorry to hear about your finger, Bud, i will pray that it gets better SOON!!....as for your next project, i'm looking forward to that!!!, i've already started mine, just gotta paint the parts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...