Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT '67 Impala Four Door (non Super Natural)

ranma

29 minutes ago, RichCostello said:

I said that I thought it was a nice build in a different post.

Not in this thread. 

29 minutes ago, RichCostello said:

Oh yeah, nice model Rick!

There ya go. See, that's not so hard! B)

5 hours ago, bogger44 said:

How do you like the Krylon Short Cuts clear?  I've been curious about it.

I like the short cuts clear a lot, been using it for about 6 years or so.  Seem's to play nice with testors paint's as well as Dupli color paints. Most of the time I use Short cuts gloss white as a base coat under the Dupli color paint's, and never had a bad reaction to doing that pain't wise..

And for all those who left so many kind remark's I thank you all!!

5 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Not in this thread. 

There ya go. See, that's not so hard! B)

My mistake, I accidentally posted it in the kit review thread, when I meant to post it here. I said it was a nice model, but the front end looked too high.

It's really good to know that you're keeping such a close eye on me, in case I make another mistake.

56 minutes ago, RichCostello said:

It's really good to know that you're keeping such a close eye on me, in case I make another mistake.

Not keeping an eye on you specifically, it just hit me in this thread how so many people couldn't wait to scream ME! ME! ME! without even acknowledging the thread's star model. :lol:

Yeah, we've seen it almost every day, and most of us have done it ourselves every now and then. It was just blatant in this thread for some reason. B)

On 6/16/2020 at 8:18 AM, hedotwo said:

When mine arrives I'm planning on a Marina Blue/black vinyl top stock build.  I reeeally want to find some way to use stock wheel covers (or at a minimum something "resembling" OEM, not rally's or dog dish.  I took my driver license test in my dad's year old blue '67 4dr on my 16th birthday in '68.  Been wanting to do this for a LONG time ?

No disrespect intended to the OP Rick when I neglected to comment on his obviously nice build of the '67.  I guess I lost track that I was in the "Under Glass" topic.  

Great build Rick ?!