Model Cars Magazine Forum
Venom

Not getting ‘followed’ updates

I’m following a few WIP topics, but whenever someone posts a new piece to their WIP, sending me a notice. Why not?

Go to Account Setting>Notification Settings and make sure everything is clicked/selected the way you want it. It is usually just a setting that isn't correct.

If that doesn't fix it, post what you did here and Dave can look at it on the server side to make sure everything is working properly.

We're having a problem with our outgoing mail server. Our hosting company is working on it. 

Thanks. We found one obscure problem last night. I'm not getting forum summaries either. I'll keep digging. I am getting PM and some administrative notifications. 

I am getting notifications that are now going directly to junk folder.

4 hours ago, Xingu said:

I am getting notifications that are now going directly to junk folder.

That’s your email provider. Pull up one of the emails. There should be a click box for “not junk” or “allow this email addy”

The notification problem should be fixed. There may be some delays in getting them. One of the mail queues is completely overwhelmed, and we may have to clean that one out with the Big Ferrous Hammer. 

Notifications are working again for me.  Turned on the computer this morning to find 198 MCM messages.  Hooray!!!