Model Cars Magazine Forum

Missing Link resin 70's Dodge shortbed conversion

I received this a couple months ago but kept forgetting to snap pics.

It a very nice set. As you can see, very smooth, blemish free castings that maintain scale fidelity. Comes with chrome plated parts and red tinted taillights. I did not expect the shortened frame to be included, so even less work to do.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 8:40 PM, 1972coronet said:

Discontinued already ? It's not on their eBay store listing...

It's best to contact them and check on availability. Seems like many casters these days are so busy that updating their websites falls down the list of things to do. Not a knock against those that have that problem, just a sign that they are extremely busy!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

It's best to contact them and check on availability. Seems like many casters these days are so busy that updating their websites falls down the list of things to do. Not a knock against those that have that problem, just a sign that they are extremely busy!

Thanks much for updating me on its availability . I'm so accustomed to purchasing from Kevin's eBay 'store' , that I didn't think to go to his site . 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 10/15/2021 at 2:48 PM, Smoke Wagon said:

@Mr mopar Was the bed any good? I ordered a Ford crew cab from trailer trash a year ago and it was a nightmare. 

I had gotten one of the crew cabs fords also and it was rough, I bought mine online through a person that had purchased it from Trailer Trash. So maybe it was an early run of them I'm not sure. But I've thought about ordering one direct to see if the quality is any better. As I would like to build a replica of my truck and my buddy's truck.

• 2 weeks later...