Model Cars Magazine Forum

1977 Ford Pinto by AMT

doorsovdoon

Well, interior is what it is. The only colour I had that didn't look awful against the green was a light gold which I used on the seat panels. The black dash, console, handbrake, and door card wood inlays has toned it down in there just enough where I'm happy to leave it like that. I also made a small interior mirror and a turn signal stalk, they're the only mods I've done to the inside.. oh, and I lost the handbrake so had make that too.

DSC01612.JPG

DSC01615.JPG

DSC01616.JPG

Edited by doorsovdoon

Another one done! I've posted pics in Underglass. Call me mad, but I really enjoyed this build... doesn't make it a good kit though! Lol. Interior is not my best effort but I'm happy enough with it. Thanks for following along guys, it's always fun cos even I don't know myself which direction I'll be going when starting new builds!

DSC01664.JPG

Edited by doorsovdoon

4 hours ago, cobraman said:

Looks darn good.

Thanks, Ray.

4 hours ago, David G. said:

You gave this kit more than it ever deserved Gareth.

Well Done!

David G.

Thanks, David. That's what I like about these older basic kits, you can go wild or just fix some of the issues, either way there's not another one that's built exactly the same.

4 hours ago, ewetwo said:

Nicer than mine. LOL

What matters is you built it your way, even mine is nowhere near what other builders on here could make of it.