Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fireball Modelworks

afx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 9:50 PM, Jhedir6 said:

Good to hear he's back up and running.....I'm sure there'll be some stuff I'll be after later in the year as well.

I just checked the website, Joseph is NOT up and running, he is working on old orders first. He will advise when he is open for accepting orders.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 7:07 AM, afx said:

Joseph retuned my email and is shipping out my order.

This signals a problem to me. I ordered at the end of November, and I'm still waiting. He's always been good, and the quality is top notch, but.

Putting others ahead of waiting orders will not sit well.

On 2/8/2022 at 4:41 AM, jangus said:

This signals a problem to me. I ordered at the end of November, and I'm still waiting. He's always been good, and the quality is top notch, but.

Putting others ahead of waiting orders will not sit well.

Right from his website:

UPDATE   JANUARY 12, 2022
I was involved in a car crash on New Year's Eve where a lady crossed the center line and smacked me almost head-on.  Aside from suffering cuts, bruises, a fractured sternum, and what my doctor says is a mild concussion, I came out of it okay.  I had originally intended to start taking new orders on January 15, but that plan has changed for the short term while I continue to recuperate.  I know some of you are patiently waiting on orders placed in 2021, and I will be rushing those orders out as soon as possible.  I really appreciate your patience, and don't hesitate to email me with any questions you might have.

If you haven't contacted him already, I suggest you do. Joseph has earned a reputation as an honest businessman who delivers outstanding products. The fact that he was in a serious car crash and despite that is working to get orders out speaks volume about his work ethic.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...