Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where to get a HRM 1964 COBRA DAYTONA COUPE 1/24 SCALE

Hello, 

I’d like to know where I could get a HRM 1964 COBRA DAYTONA COUPE 1/24TH SCALE like the one posted by Venom, Mr. Atkinson, here. The places I’ve found on the net have all been sold out. 

Way beyond my ability at the moment, but I’d like to put it on the shelf as a goal t work toward. 

Take care, stay safe and enjoy!

35 minutes ago, conchan said:

Thanks. That was one of the sites I checked. I’ll just keep going back and hope they have some in stock one day. 
Enjoy!

Randy at Model Builders Warehouse is a good guy to work with.  Send him an email and he can let you know when he has them in stock or set you up with a pre-order.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Muncie said:

Randy at Model Builders Warehouse is a good guy to work with.  Send him an email and he can let you know when he has them in stock or set you up with a pre-order.

Thanks, I’ll do that. 

10 hours ago, conchan said:

Thanks, I’ll do that. 

A pre-order is probably the way to go.  When I bought mine about five year as ago I was able to get one directly from Harold but had to wait about four months.  It looks like as soon as Randy gets more product from HRM it sells out quickly.

2 hours ago, vamach1 said:

A pre-order is probably the way to go.  When I bought mine about five year as ago I was able to get one directly from Harold but had to wait about four months.  It looks like as soon as Randy gets more product from HRM it sells out quickly.

Time isn't an issue since I don't have plans on building this kit till my skills improve a lot more. 
I'll preorder from Model Builders Warehouse as I don't know who Harold is, or how to contact him, though I suspect he is the maker of the kits. 

Thanks for the information. 

8 minutes ago, conchan said:

Time isn't an issue since I don't have plans on building this kit till my skills improve a lot more. 
I'll preorder from Model Builders Warehouse as I don't know who Harold is, or how to contact him, though I suspect he is the maker of the kits. 

Thanks for the information. 

Yes Harold Bradford makes the HRM kit.  He does not have a website and most of his sales are through an agreement with MBW.

He chose to go the wholesale route as apposed to his good  friend Norman Veber of Replicas and Miniatures of Maryland who also makes fantastic resin parts and some kits but only sells direct to the consumer.  Norm does not have a website either.

Another vote for Randy at MBW. Really good to deal with, and not at all fazed by me being this side of the pond. A couple of UK modellers now have a Daytona Coupe after following the pre-order route…

Batches don’t take THAT long to come in…

best,

M.

On 7/26/2022 at 5:16 PM, Matt Bacon said:

Another vote for Randy at MBW. Really good to deal with, and not at all fazed by me being this side of the pond. A couple of UK modellers now have a Daytona Coupe after following the pre-order route…

Batches don’t take THAT long to come in…

best,

M.

Glad to hear shipping over the big waters isn’t a problem. And that it is relatively fast is a bonus.