Model Cars Magazine Forum

May He Rest In Peace!

They pulled the life support from my wifes step father last night about seven and we got there moments later. We stayed until about nine thirty. He seemed O.K. and surviving the whole time. Could not speek or nod by this time as he was on morphine and other drugs taboot. But he was there, with eyes open. We got the call at one in the morning that he had passed at about twelve forty five. So may he rest in peace! Since there was no will, there is a ton of stuff to do in the next few days and a ton to get out of his house and barn including 7 vehicles! One of them is a 1952(?) triumph.So I wont be around much as said before. May the Lord be with all of the family now durring this time of suffering and time of mayhem. Jody

Thank you for your very kind words so far every one. I am trying to be her rock, but I always seem to become too comandeering over details and loose ends for her taiste. Then she runs rabid over everything else and wont make the time to embrace like I feel as though she needs! All in due time!