A old postcard;-)

3734343430363939.jpg

In the shining from the headlights of the Pick Up:

6437336536393730.jpg

In the evening:

3834666366343837.jpg

the next job for me are the barrels

greets juergen

Juergen, this is TOO COOL! Hey, did Jack's brother Jim used to be Richard Petty? Just wondrin, caz he DOES look A LITTLE like him! It's commin along GREAT Juerg!!!:)B):)B)

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Just put feathers on the front of his hat, give him dark hair and a mustache and you've got it.

Hi !

@George53: cool comment my friend B) B) B) B) B) the little scale drunkies would be very happy buy seeing this truck with this load ;-)

@carhub: the wheels are made about resin - i made them little deeper and they come from the partbox.

greets juergen

That's AMAZING!!! It looks like real! This is the best diorama, I have seen long long time. Amazing job with it. That Chevy looks very good too, paintjob on it is awesome, and I like that driver inside the cab. That house looks very realistic, there is nice weathering, and Jack Daniel's Distillery sign loks very good to me. I like also that guy, who is going inside the building, he looks really realistic also. And huh, 16 barrels of whiskey! Great. That pickup is so shiny that it fits just perfectly to there. This is too cool, itäs so realistic that I can't say more from it. :D

That's AMAZING!!! It looks like real! This is the best diorama, I have seen long long time. Amazing job with it. That Chevy looks very good too, paintjob on it is awesome, and I like that driver inside the cab. That house looks very realistic, there is nice weathering, and Jack Daniel's Distillery sign loks very good to me. I like also that guy, who is going inside the building, he looks really realistic also. And huh, 16 barrels of whiskey! Great. That pickup is so shiny that it fits just perfectly to there. This is too cool, itäs so realistic that I can't say more from it. ;)

Hi !!! Whow many thanks to your great compliment.

many greets to finland !

juergen

Juergen, Juergen, Juergen. ANOTHER fine work of Art off your bench! Why don't you post some of the pics of some of your other builds, just so the newer guys can see them. It came out GREAT, my freind. I like THIS one ALMOST as much as I like the 69 Charger one!!! GREAT job!:D;) ;) ;) ;)