Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone have web site info or e-mail for him and does anyone know if he will be at NNL East?

Anyone have web site info or e-mail for him and does anyone know if he will be at NNL East?

Here's an e-mail for him. gdahl1@wi.rr.com

My new e-mail address for Bob's Paint is geebeed@gmail.com. Send me an e-mail and I'll forward you a product list.

Regards,

Bob

Bob's Paint, etc.

could you please send a product list to : tonychaves40@yahoo.com thanks

I don't know why it's not working for you, but I have a second email. Please contact me at gdahl1@wi.rr.com.

Bob

Bob's paint and also his chrome plating is great stuff, as I've seen many models painted with his paint and a number sporting chromed parts from his service as well.

Here is some info. I think the address is wrong since I think he moved last year.

post-5771-0-29855500-1426896085_thumb.jp

Edited by wisdonm

Thanks Tom. Yes we will be at NNL EAST. We are looking forward to a great show. Kustom Khrome will be there too.

Hey Bob, Persimmon & Scarlet are solids, on your sheet they are in the Kandy section ? ..... anyways, I have all your kandies, ( obtained through a buddy ) - good stuff - thanks :)

Edited by Krazy Rick

I have known Bob, and bought his products - for years, and not only is he a great guy, but has a great product. I had some chrome done by him last fall and it was fantastic and I recommend him highly. I have a large order of chrome at his place right now, to fill my wheel racks for NNL EAST...........'Z'

I have known Bob, and bought his products - for years, and not only is he a great guy, but has a great product. I had some chrome done by him last fall and it was fantastic and I recommend him highly. I have a large order of chrome at his place right now, to fill my wheel racks for NNL EAST...........'Z'

Saw several of your wheels at Bob's yesterday Steve.....They look AMAZING!

I also am a HUGE fan of Bob's paint and chrome!! AWESOME colors!!

Bob

is awesome, easy to deal with, knowledgable & sell great stuff!

I've had a number of pieces chrome plated by Bob and they came out lookin' great! While I myself am a "rattle can" man, I know of many guys who use Bob's paint, and their models look "Killer!"

Awesome paint, awesome khrome, awesome guy!!!!! Can't go wrong with Bob!!!!!!

the only problem with this is that I would have to join faceborg to see it...sorry but not happenin.

Rick persimmon & scarlet are kandys uk 20 uk 19 in the House of Kolors. You can also get them in pearls.

Edited by 426hemiman