Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jeff Burton builds models ????

I was just watching Trackside on Speed Channel and Rutledge was interviewing Jeff Burton backstage. When asked what he's been doing this week Jeff said he was building a model of a 70 Chevelle this morning. I wonder what other kits he has. Anyway, it is cool to know that he builds model cars.

I was just watching Trackside on Speed Channel and Rutledge was interviewing Jeff Burton backstage. When asked what he's been doing this week Jeff said he was building a model of a 70 Chevelle this morning. I wonder what other kits he has. Anyway, it is cool to know that he builds model cars.

darn i would have loved to see that but maybe i find it on youtube later and watch it :)

"THUS DUN VIGANYA BOS GT E LL SCWED P" :lol::lol::lol:

Not sure if he's a builer, but years ago SAE ran a photo of Mark Martin reading a copy of SAE with one of Bill Coulter's models on the cover- late '80's/early '90's.

There. That's pretty much it for my NASCAR trivia!

More than I have! :)

I've heard that a number of NASCAR drivers build models during downtime, including Dale Jr.

as far as i know little "e" plays nascar games i remember there being a show on tv there where they took a tour of jr's house and what he does for fun and there was nothing model related!

Not sure if he's a builer, but years ago SAE ran a photo of Mark Martin reading a copy of SAE with one of Bill Coulter's models on the cover- late '80's/early '90's.

There. That's pretty much it for my NASCAR trivia!

If it's the same pic I am thinking of, it's actually Alan Kulwiki, not Mark. Just for your info. B)

You know, if there are a few NASCAR drivers that build, my curious mind wants to know one thing, do they or have they ever built a model of their own car!?!? B):blink:B):blink:B)

You know... that's a very good question! lol

I would be kinda odd though... making tons of different variations of your own car... and having them all lined up on the same shelf.

You know, if there are a few NASCAR drivers that build, my curious mind wants to know one thing, do they or have they ever built a model of their own car!?!? :unsure::blink::huh::blink::unsure:

Is that really much different than any of us building our daily drivers or cars that we have owned ???

Is that really much different than any of us building our daily drivers or cars that we have owned ???

No it's not, I just thnk it would be interesting to know! :unsure:

If it's the same pic I am thinking of, it's actually Alan Kulwiki, not Mark. Just for your info. :unsure:

You must be thinking of a different pic- this one is Mark Martin for sure. I'll see if I can locate that issue... I need to get this place organized!

Guest Johnny

No guys, I said Jeff Burton not Ward......you can understand what Jeff says. :unsure:

[/quot

:lol:That was what I was thinking too!!!:unsure:

Ever wonder how two brothers could be so different!:huh:

Edited by Johnny

If it's the same pic I am thinking of, it's actually Alan Kulwiki, not Mark. Just for your info. B)

There is definately one of Kulwicki, I don't remember one with Mark Martin but there was also another with Kyle Petty from his Mello Yello days.