Model Cars Magazine Forum

'66 Mustang GT

bsoder

I built this from the AMT kit..to quote Forrest Gump "AMT kits are like a box of chocolate's ....you never know what your gonna get" :P however this was a good little kit, had fun building it. engine plumbed,wired the wheels are from an AMT cougar .

000_1975.jpg

000_1980.jpg

000_1984.jpg

here's the car I based it on

4mustangGTA67Blue.jpg

Kidding, hope it came off that way. Great build! (and you know, if you were going to make it "accurate" you should have the "GT" caps from the MPC '69 kit...totally kidding)

That's why I was laffin Mark!.. :D actually I was just going to use the kit wheels...but believe me these were closer than those! :lol:

I built this from the AMT kit..to quote Forrest Gump "AMT kits are like a box of chocolate's ....you never know what your gonna get" :P

From the results, looks like you ended up with the pecan cluster or the occassional one that tastes like a Snickers bar. :D Excellent work.

From the results, looks like you ended up with the pecan cluster or the occassional one that tastes like a Snickers bar. :D Excellent work.

Yeah, it's definitely a good thing. I hate those goofy chocolates that are orange and green and who knows whatever else inside. B)

Edited by Skydime