Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gold 78' trans Am

Scalper

Hello

I have always wanted to build a model of a 78 Trans Am. The car will be Gold with Probably a Tan interior, The kit is pretty crude, Engine parts dont even want to fit properly, The stock rims in this kit are horrible, So i may use a different set, Thanks for looking.

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Andre,

Cool looking car,great paint work.I was always a fan of the black ones,but I like seeing all the the different colors.I had a red one when Iwas younger.the wheels need to please you....I'm a fan of 5 star type that are reverse rims in front as well as the back.good job on this project.Thank you,Chris

Finished the Dash. The interior color is tamiya Desert yellow xF-59 . I should have the interior done by tonight.

oh, and it is a manual Transmission.

DSC00616.jpg

Thank you.

Well i am going to copy you and use the Tamiya-Desert Yellow XF-59 for my interior also...(Permission) ;) Build looks Great!!..Cheers.. B)

Thanks For The comments, Ok I have completed the interior How ever I did forget to get rid of the mold circles. Starting with my next Model I will make sure to take care of those.

Well I hope you like.off to work on the chassis then hopefully some mock up with some wheels to choose from.

Thanks

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

Still see some touch ups to do. hard to catch withthe naked eye.

Edited by Scalper