Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack cruiseliner "Love Machine"

Denins you have done a fantastic job on that Mack. I love that yo took the time to open the doors. Are you using the MCG piano hinges? I'm having abosulte fits making them work. can you post a how to ? If your using an alternative I'd like top learn how?

That's a gorgeous build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you use the decals that the other member on here has been developing? (I forget his name at the moment). Very nice work!

Thank you! I draw this decal by myself and one good guy in Russia print it for me.

About hinges. I didn't use piano hinges. They are made of very thin transparent plastic. Day after tomorrow I'll make some photos to explain how it works.

. Are you using the MCG piano hinges? I'm having abosulte fits making them work. can you post a how to ? If your using an alternative I'd like top learn how?

Hello! The material I used to make doors open you can see on the photo. I cut out form that I needed, glue one side to the door and another side to the cab. So, the door is ready. This method is very simpe and can be done in 15 minutes but it's working.

post-8909-0-39307500-1323287583_thumb.jp

Hahahaha! This is so simple! Thanks for sharing this Denis, this is great! Costs peanuts, you don't have to grind the door,

no need for microscopic wire and hinges, you just cut the hinges WITH the door and stick a folded plastic film at the hinge. Now why didn't I think of that?