Model Cars Magazine Forum

CORDVETTE!...A Modern Classic. Update: 9-16-12

Ira

this build is really shapin up ira, as i said before its more bodywork that i could ever handle.............and ill give you two guesses what i do for a living! LOL.....yea, i do bodywork and paint! LOL been doin it for probably 20 years.

keep it goin!

bryan

Thanks Bryan!

That is FUNNY....... :D

Thanks Bryan!

That is FUNNY....... :D

i thought you would like that Ira! LOL workin on 1:1 cars is a whole different story tho.....mudwork is alot easier in 1:1! keep up the goodwork buddy, cant wait to see more pics! go Ira, go! :D:lol:

cheers

bryan

Ira.......not only that you are a legend.......but,your work is one of a kind........thats what make you different from us all.......your work is AWESOME man.........thank you for sharing with us :)

Thank you so much my friend, your words bring a BiG smile to my face... :)

this is looking more awesome everytime i see it. just one question though, whats happeneing with the rear wheels? i cant see a passage for a rear axel or anything. i guess you just havent gotten around to it yet but was just wondering. keep up the awesome work.

this is looking more awesome everytime i see it. just one question though, whats happeneing with the rear wheels? i cant see a passage for a rear axel or anything. i guess you just havent gotten around to it yet but was just wondering. keep up the awesome work.

Thanks Mark!

I have to figure out how to set up the rear end, looks like most of rear suspension will be inside the body... B)