Model Cars Magazine Forum

Motor Racing Models magazine on disc

Thanks Model Cars for highlighting the Motor Racing Replicas News/Motor Racing Models magazine CD in issue 163. My disc came yesterday and I had a chance to look at some of the PDF copies of the issues. I particularly enjoyed the honest write-up on the Accurate Miniatures McLaren kits (although you'd have to have been comatose to not know by now that there are serious fit and build issues with that kit). 41 issues for $15 is a hell of a great deal and I look forward to reading each one over the next couple of months.

For anyone who didn't see the piece in the November issue, if interested, send $15 via PayPal to ceraitz@gmail.com and Curt will send a disc to you in about 1 week. You can also send a check or money order to:

Curtis Raitz

686 Helen Drive

Hollister, CA 95023

I use PayPal all the time. When I sent the money, I added a quick note requesting the CD and for good measure, I mentioned the Model Cars ad.

• 6 years later...
15 minutes ago, georgeshaeffer said:

Is this CD still available? What is the current price? Is the PayPal info still correct?

I'd like to purchase a copy.

Thanks

Send a message to curt raitz, I think he still has them for sale. I got one about a year ago.