Model Cars Magazine Forum

1957 Mercury Voyager two doors

zelkam

Hi all ,

I want to thank you for the comments so enjoyable

@ lillakev : Yes, it certainly must have more weight than the weight of chrome your subaru, I love this comparison

@ Cato : I love cars of those years, chrome, or the time it faisiat live. Yes, I participated in my name this book: Jean-Jacques Lillette

@ george 53 : Made in, I also did not know this car is when I look at the list modelhaus I discovered this model ;)

@ TooOld : I also love break 2 doors very rare

@ Bboowser : I do not know why, when I see the chrome I love it! rare model here.

Edited by zelkam

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It amazes me how many non-US guys build replica-stock US vehicles of the 50's and '60's and NAIL the look PERFECTLY!

I thought the same thing when I saw this one, it really turned out beautiful, all that chrome, the pastel colors just scream fifties American Iron! In the full size world, station wagons have been a long overlooked subject that's gained a "Cool Factor" just within the last couple of decades. Thanks for sharing your fine quality work with the rest of us, I like it a lot!

Very cool!! I've never been a big wagon fan, ( maybe because I spent most of my childhood in one ugly wagon or another) but that was the 60s & 70s. The 50s is a whole different story for me. While I'm still not a big wagon fan, the 2 door wagons are really nice! I could see myself driving one of these in '57! :) Steve