Model Cars Magazine Forum

Speed Channel going to soccer and UFC....

iBorg

Every time I watched the show, they were filming at the same tracks that Pinks All Out was filmed at and around the same time.....Plus Ken Herring was a part of both shows, it would make sense that they shot both at the same time.

Rich Christensen created both shows, but that is all that I can find that would relate the two shows.

Starting August 17th, SPEED.com will continue as "SPEED: Motors on FOX Blog" and will feature the same great content. This includes ‪#‎F1‬, ‪#‎MotoGP‬, ‪#‎IndyCar‬,‪#‎GrandAm‬ and much more!

SPEED Blog FAQ

Q: What happens to SPEED.com when FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2 launch on Aug. 17?

A: Integrated into FOXSports.com, Fox is launching a new SPEED – Motors on FOX blog that keeps delivering top-notch motor sports news, commentary and analysis from some of the most-respected racing and automotive journalists in the business – reaching across all of your favorite racing series.

Q: How will I be able to find it?

A: The URL is www.foxsports.com/speed but just type in SPEED.com or SPEEDtv.com & you will be redirected to the new SPEED – Motors on FOX blog location.

Q: What will be covered on the SPEED Blog?

A: All of the same broad-range coverage you came to expect from SPEED.com: Formula One, IndyCar, MotoGP, Supercross/Motocross, Rolex Sports Car Series, ALMS & Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auctions, among others. In addition, recent deals have been announced bringing newly formed United SportsCar Racing and FIA Formula E in 2014. Coverage of all marquee race series events, including the Indy 500, Rolex 24, 24 Hours of Le Mans, Petit Le Mans, Sebring, Road America, Monster Energy Cup, and more … no series is off limits!

The SPEED – Motors on FOX blog continues to feature exclusive video content, photo galleries, live streaming of alternate camera angles for select events, Barrett-Jackson Fantasy Bid, Test Drives and additional features serving motor sports fans of all kinds.

SPEED2.com, our authenticated broadband network, continues as is, with extensive motor sports coverage continuing across the FOX family of networks.

Edited by martinfan5

I'd rather watch my dog lick his....belly instead of watching something I'm much less interested in. Just me though, as I remember Speedvision and when The Nashville Network had a heavy motorsport schedule. Back then it appeared to be more enthusiast oriented, instead of the scripted drama-junk on now. B)

Edited by FASTBACK340

Screwed for Grand Am race tomorrow. Going to be on Fox2, which is part of a $10/month sports package which I don't have. Its packaged with a bunch of stick and ball channels. If this BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH keeps up, it may be time to cancel the cable and see what I can get on line.

Screwed for Grand Am race tomorrow. Going to be on Fox2, which is part of a $10/month sports package which I don't have. Its packaged with a bunch of stick and ball channels. If this ###### keeps up, it may be time to cancel the cable and see what I can get on line.

You should be able to watch it online, all of SPEED's online stuff is staying

I have Dish and naturally, Speed is no longer on my favorite channels. Ironically, I don't have either of these Fox replacements on the list in its place. I miss Speed in it's time. But hey, on the bright side, we don't have to listen to Will Castro talk about having Remy put two JL Audios in a rectangle speaker box in every single car on every single day anymore! I used to bang my head when I saw those crummy boxes going into such nice cars.

Edited by Skydime

Does this mean no mor Barrett-Jacksons car autions..??

No it does not ,FOX still has to fulfill its contract obligations with BJ, the next BJA is next month and it will be shown on FS2 and the last day I believe is going to be aired on the National Geo Channel

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/television-coverage/

Here is the TV listing for BJ Vegas

Thursday September 26 2pm/8pm Fox Sports 2

Friday September 27 2pm/4pm Fox Sports 2

Friday September 27 4pm/8pm Fox Sports 1

Saturday September 28 12pm/8pm National Geographical Channel