Model Cars Magazine Forum

Don't you just hate it when someone won't reply to a message here!

Green Duster

Don't feel too bad. I've noticed a trend that folks in BUSINESS, where potentially many thousands of dollars (or more) are riding on a response totally FAIL to respond in a professional and timely manner. You'd think if serious bucks are riding on communication, people would be pretty prompt and courteous about replying to emails; not always the case, so don't be surprised that somebody doesn't bother to answer a query about a model car. If $$ won't buy courtesy...

I always get a pop-up box with the new incoming message when I open up the Forum, in addition to that little red tag on the mailbox/messenger.

Me too!

If you go to the notification options within your settings,you can check a box that will give you an email notification of a return message if you have any. You probably already know this.

Yup...that's how mine is set up!

• 4 weeks later...

considering that I only drop by every 3-4 weeks anymore, messages to me, if any, have probably lost their relevance by that time. it's the same at work; anybody that REALLY needs to talk to me has my cell number. otherwise, catch as catch can.

Exactly, just like in my case, I'm driving truck and I don't have the luxury of a smart phone or mobile internet. My schedule means I may not even have time to get internet time at a truckstop. Today I'm lucky, I'm stuck in sunny Florida waiting til Monday to deliver, so I have the luxury of motel WIFI, but even when home, I haven't been getting online. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, if you PM me and I don't get back to you in a month or two, I'm busy making sure you have groceries on your table!

I sometimes will miss one of the PM's if I get two or more at a time

Johnathan, when you scroll over the letter box, click on "view all messages" and the ones you haven't answered will come up all together. Then after you answer one, it will go back to that page for the rest of the messages. ;)

Johnathan, when you scroll over the letter box, click on "view all messages" and the ones you haven't answered will come up all together. Then after you answer one, it will go back to that page for the rest of the messages. ;)

Yeah, I know, I just never think to do that, but shhh, you are giving away my excuse as to why I dont reply :angry: , geezzz, thanks, now I gotta find a new excuse :lol: