Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ahhh..... you're back...

Excellent

This truck is like a drug....I keep wanting to see more :lol::lol::lol:

Happy modelling Ben

Cheers

I don't come into the truck section often enough. Every piece of this is a work of art in itself! :o

I'm not particularly into lowriders, but I appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into them.

Ahhh..... you're back...

Excellent

This truck is like a drug....I keep wanting to see more :lol::lol::lol:

Happy modelling Ben

Cheers

haha thanks yeah I really need to check in more often hopefully I'll have something real soon to post up

I don't come into the truck section often enough. Every piece of this is a work of art in itself! :o

I'm not particularly into lowriders, but I appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into them.

thank you very much sir really appreciate the kind words

Wow! Just wow! The custom stuff and craftsmanship your doing in this build is crazy. A lot of inspiration and stuff to learn, I'm glad I finally came across this build. I'm pretty sure I might have seen it on Facebook or Instagram but can't remember where. If so lmk where I can check em out at. I was also wondering how you got the license plate holder and gas cap to pop up and stay up? Just a killer project. Can't wait to see more.

Wow! Just wow! The custom stuff and craftsmanship your doing in this build is crazy. A lot of inspiration and stuff to learn, I'm glad I finally came across this build. I'm pretty sure I might have seen it on Facebook or Instagram but can't remember where. If so lmk where I can check em out at. I was also wondering how you got the license plate holder and gas cap to pop up and stay up? Just a killer project. Can't wait to see more.

thank you I appreciate it I am on Facebook on a few different pages the model cars page and scale model truck crew also my page lowered elevations....the license plate slides up and down on a track and the gas filler neck and cap use a spring and a channel to slide in and out

Holy Moly! What a great, tedious job. Is there a finished truck anywhere as this thread is almost 2 years old? I'm building one now and I might be ashamed to post it after this build. Wow.