Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Acura Integra Type-R..."Too Low"

krazyglu

Thanks again everyone. Tommy as with any other car culture movement, everyone has there taste or style. I like stretched tires and some camber, while other's...Japan in specific like massive amount's of camber and huge lip's on there wheel's. I love all car's, honestly drag racing, hot rod's and custom's are probably my favorite subject matter's but quite frankly they get done over and over in the model world so I end up building the stuff my friend's and I drive. Thank's again to all the comment's, kind of cool many of you are not into this style ,but you still liked the build.

very nice great detail! but cars like this become food for truck tires. Me and my friend almost ran over his hyundai with our trucks just cuz its transmission died the day he bought it. but sadly i had to stay home that night so he had all the fun... FYI our trucks are stock height 4x4s. Anyway my antilowrider personality still sees a great build. :D Good Job.

Haha thank's Jake, my truck theory...if it's 2wd lay the frame on the ground, if it's 4x4 leave it alone. Bill I apperciate your comment's on the interior, I wanted to use the Recaro's ,but didn't want any kind of roll bar so the Sparco harness bar was a perfect solution. Thank's again everyone, I thought it was a cool build....I did not think it would be so well recieved.

Picture071_zps5c1185d6.jpg

Picture074_zpsca3dc82c.jpg

B)

This is one sharp, clean and smooth build!

Your attention to detailing is fantastic!

The colors you used are simply great!

The little touches you added really make this a winner!

I am so glad you enjoyed this build, because I really enjoyed seeing it!

Oh, did the rims come with the kit?

Thank You for sharing it with Us here

Later

Russ

;)

Thank's Antonio, I know you like this style. Russell that may be the coolest comment I have ever recieved on a build, thank you. The wheel's are resin piece's from Model Scientist that have been sanded on the back side to get the actual mesh hole's. Believe it or not there are rotor's and candy red caliper's behind those rim's. Thank's again to everyone on here for the kind comment's and inspiration to keep building.

Edited by krazyglu

Thanks again everyone. Tommy as with any other car culture movement, everyone has there taste or style. I like stretched tires and some camber, while other's...Japan in specific like massive amount's of camber and huge lip's on there wheel's. I love all car's, honestly drag racing, hot rod's and custom's are probably my favorite subject matter's but quite frankly they get done over and over in the model world so I end up building the stuff my friend's and I drive. Thank's again to all the comment's, kind of cool many of you are not into this style ,but you still liked the build.

Yes taste is a very subjective thing. I dont mind a little stretch and camber,and you`re Integra is an example of how to pull it off

in a classy and nice way,not just to be extreme and catch attention. I think it`s my mentality that function goes over form in the end.

I have in mind a EG6 with K20 and somthing similar as for looks,maby i should ship it to you for getting the interior done ;)

• 2 weeks later...