Model Cars Magazine Forum

Walt's Puffer Too T-Bucket Altered

Hey Brad,  that's looking nice man.  I really like the gaps and accuracy of your headers.  Your car is shaping nicely!   btw, I put the Braille battery decals on today.......and do they look sharp and the next time I post some update pics, I'll be sure to post one.  Thanks so much for the favor.  I owe you one.  Cheers, Tim

I'm out on my fishing trip and have Walt's Puffer on the brain. What's up with that?

I think your signature speaks for itself. You are truly haunted by styrene........or metal, whatevah.........

Brad you just need to stick a 1oz bottle of thinner in your Creel that you can open and catch a wiff of now n then. Then get back ta Fishin'!

I don't know if a bottle of thinner in the old tackle box will help though. I can recommend several pharmaceuticals that may be more effective.

Feel free to pm me for...........OH LOOK!!! Something shiney!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the picture Greg although my catches weren't quite so photogenic.

Thanks for your comment Ed although its not the smell of thinner I miss, its the fabricating.

No pharmaceuticals for me except for something to get rid of this pain. More on that later.

Gary - I appreciate you chiming in on this build. Its going slowly.

Ok fellas...I'm working on this a bit at a time although I'm having some medical issues and can't stay still for too long and need to move around and change positions. I think its a pinched nerve in my lower back affecting the strength and causing discomfort my left leg. X-rays yesterday and an MRI on Tuesday and then we should know.

Brad, as a lifelong sufferer of herniated discs, hopefully it's a similar situation as opposed to something more severe. It can happen from an injury or deteriorate over time. The VA rated me 20% left and 60% right leg partial paralysis. Basically that means it comes and goes.

I hope you have a good diagnosis *cough*secondopinion*cough* that gives you treatment options.

Hang in there my friend.

P.S. Don't tell anybody here that I can only sit down for an hour at a time. They won't believe you because of how fast I build. Ya' know?

I'm hoping it's something as simple as a pulled muscle from all of that casting you were doing :D

I can only wish. I was having trouble before going fishing but the trip took my mind off of it so I just need to be fishing more often.

Edited by gasser59