But I keep on workin' like the workin' man do,

And I've got my act together, gonna walk all over you... "

Gimme back my Bullets, by Lynard Skynard

You can take me anytime you like,

I'll be around if you think you might love me baby,

And hold me tight.

Your mood is like a circus wheel

Over My Head, by Fleetwood Mac

So he grabbed that pistol by the handle part of it and demanded OxyContin as he pointed at the pharmacist

Who quickly obliged; handed over every pill they had on the other side

A pocket full of Oxy's; he went to bail

But the next thing he knew, he was wakin' up in jail...

Spose, Jimmy.

ok, just curious, how many go on the net to find some way obscure song that you think nobody will get? I have. not too often, but it amazes me that the few I did do that with, the only one that was not identified was "tiny bubbles" by Don Ho. I thought someone would have gotten that one.

and what pisses me off is when you read some lyrics, you can't make hide nor hair of it, and then someone gets it, and you knew it all along.... boy that gets me mad! I feel stupid.

ok, enough babble...here is a current song that I will ONLY admit I like on here. it's just so catchy. I was singing it yesterday when my younger son had a few of his friends over, they laughed at me.

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Edited by tubbs

This time he's gonna really tell the boss

Gonna really let him know exactly how he feels

It's pretty bad!

Still up

Al (Tubbs), I have never gone on the web in search of something obscure enough to hopefully stump you all. I sometimes look up my guesses online to confirm that I'm right, and when posting a song I will pull the lyrics off the web just to get them right. The ones that puzzle me is like the one here that's still up. One that I myself know and love, and how come nobody else know it? It is a signature song from a well-known band that was pretty much an identifier for it's genre. C'mon guys.

Still up

Al (Tubbs), I have never gone on the web in search of something obscure enough to hopefully stump you all. I sometimes look up my guesses online to confirm that I'm right, and when posting a song I will pull the lyrics off the web just to get them right. The ones that puzzle me is like the one here that's still up. One that I myself know and love, and how come nobody else know it? It is a signature song from a well-known band that was pretty much an identifier for it's genre. C'mon guys.

I hear you. I do it the same way. I usually some retarded song will come into my head and I have to find it on the net. so to answer my own question, I really don't do that either. I could have worded it a little differently. we have a standing debate here at work on what was the worst song ever recorder, so a lot of abstract songs cross my mind and I have to post them. this is the one that is leading the pack right now....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,

What a lovely way of saying how much you love me,

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,

What a lovely way of saying what you're thinking of me

I can see it, your face is glowing,

I can see it, in your eyes I'm happy you know it