Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

• 1 year later...

Two pretty easy ones…The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin’, man. L-I-V-I-N.

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Or try these two….I don’t feel the sickness yet, but it’s in the mail, that’s for sure. I’m in the junky limbo at the moment. Too ill to sleep, too tired to stay awake, but the sickness is on its way.

Or this line

Get back,leave her alone,get away from her,there’s a sniper in the area.

18 hours ago, Mike C. said:

Wow! The resurrection of this thread was short lived.

That’s cause new quotes get posted without guessing earlier ones? There should be a rule where after two or three incorrect guesses, the poster gives the answer, and someone new has to post a quote?

On 8/18/2022 at 10:41 AM, NYLIBUD said:

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Is that from the Blues Brothers?

On 8/18/2022 at 11:47 AM, NYLIBUD said:

Or try these two….”I don’t feel the sickness yet, but it’s in the mail, that’s for sure. I’m in the junky limbo at the moment. Too ill to sleep, too tired to stay awake, but the sickness is on its way”…And this line,”Get back,leave her alone,get away from her,there’s a sniper in the area”

These two were from Train Spotting,and The French Connection.

Edited by NYLIBUD

3 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Just a guess,would that be from Tombstone?

Yep, Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday.

44 minutes ago, Mike C. said:

Doc Holiday.

"What's your favorite subject?"  "Poetry". " Oh, maybe you can help me straighten out my Longfellow".

Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School?

6 minutes ago, NOBLNG said:

Yep, Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday.

Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School?

Ping! You're correct. The Late, great Rodney Dangerfield. That really was a classic movie. Up there with Caddy Shack. I'll have to go back and watch it yet again. 😄