Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dragula Race Ready

Nitrozilla

Look out England, The Griffin (from Munster Go Home) wants a rematch and Grampa and Herman answer the call with an updated Dragula.

Here's the short list of modifications: EVERYTHING. There isn't a part or piece on the original that wasn't tweaked in some way, not to mention the scratchbuilt add-on goodies. Feel free to ask any questions about the build. There are only minor touch up and details left to do.

Thanx go out to everyone who commented during construction and especially those who have been waiting for me to get back on the Bride of Deora.

My favorite parts of this build are the wing and the headlight candles :)B)

2007-03-16007.jpg2007-03-16008.jpg2007-03-16010.jpg2007-03-16011.jpg2007-03-16013.jpg

WIP thread was nice to watch, and finished product is cool. It looks like Altered WheelBase to me. :D And that's good. Those headlights are nice too. I like the engine alot and that batwing is great idea. Maybe I must start my Bat Racer too...

Thanx for all the good words everybody. It was a pleasure building it.

I'm glad to hear that so many of you liked the WIP as much as the finished ride.

Doctor Cranky, you might as well let Eyegore know now that Grampa and Herman have very specific instructions to park anywhere but in front of a fire hydrant anywhere in the state of Florida.

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Glad to see the finished pictures on this one. Nicely done Joe and thanks for upgrading your PB account so we could all see them.

What WIP do you have in store for us next?

Brad, I was working on a stretch Deora transporter / hauler when a delay caused me to WIP out the Dragula. Now that I have finished the Dragula and finally settled all of the Deora issues, I'm back on that. At first it was going to haul my US Dart wheelstander, then it was for the Jungle Jim tribute F/C, then I was going to do a Hemi Under Glass using a 2009 Challenger. Now it's the Charlie Allen Dart, which is FINAL !! The Allen Dart will be the next project after the Deora. If you haven't seen the Deora topic, please check it out from page 1. It's a wild ride.

Bride of Deora

Edited by Batzilla

Absolute proof there is no such thing as over-doing it in scale modeling. Well done.

Thank goodness for that, 'cuz nobody's gonna believe what I plan on doing to the Charlie Allen car when I'm done with the Deora. I'll give you a hint. It needs an escape hatch..........on the left.

Tony, thanx as always.

Edited by Batzilla