Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lot's of Newer Cars there. I went to High School just North of there a few years later. I don't think there were 2 Brand new cars in our the Student Parking Lot. Great Pics n Memories though, thanks for postin' them. Did you know there was a later to be Famous Pop Singing pair in that years Class's? One a Senior and one a Junior.

Edited by Crazy Ed

Wow,,,some pretty cool cars.

I can remember all kinds of late 60's and early 70s cars in my high school parking lot

The most promoinent was a friend of mines 1970 Superbird , lime green 440 six barrel 4 spd.
MAN that thing stuck out like a sore thumb looking out the math class window

Lot's of Newer Cars there. I went to High School just North of there a few years later. I don't think there were 2 Brand new cars in our the Student Parking Lot. Great Pics n Memories though, thanks for postin' them. Did you know there was a later to be Famous Pop Singing pair in that years Class's? One a Senior and one a Junior.

You mean one of the Prom Queen's attendants and some guy who was in JV Water Polo?

16848846978_0b48d1539f_o.jpg

Edited by ChrisBcritter