Model Cars Magazine Forum

Medical Problem Of Mine

OK people, here is the latestnew from the dinosaur himself. I 'm not eating right, my stomach feels terrible but the let me out of the hospital this afternoon. the good news is that apparently all of the cancer has been removed, according to all the tests including the biopsies. According to all of my doctors, this is not supposed to happen. BUT IT DID. I will post any changes, good or bad.

bob

Great news. Glad you are getting through this. Remember there are no guarantees in life, it is what you make of it so, enjoy every day you have and focus on the future. Besides, we all want to hang around now and see if this AMT resurrection thing really does work out this time around. Hang in there.

Here's to you, Bob! I enjoy all your posts, especially the stories of your days in the industry.

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, WE LIFT UP OUR BROTHER AND FRIEND TO YOU, LORD. WE ASK THAT YOU GUIDE THE HANDS OF HIS LEARNED SURGEONS AS THEY DO THEIR WORK. WE ASK THAT YOU GIVE HIM STRENGTH AND COMFORT DURING THIS ORDEAL AND THAT YOU ALSO GIVE COMFORT TO HIS FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FELLOW MODELLERS. WE ASK THIS IN JESUS' NAME...AMEN.

Amen and Amen!!

All any of can ask for!!

:blink: Bob,See how much your loved and admired? Just for that alone youve got to get better! Can you imagine all these guys thinkin and prayin for you?The power of prayer truely is powerful AND does work!GOD bless you,and please take care of yourself. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!

:blink: Bob,See how much your loved and admired? Just for that alone youve got to get better! Can you imagine all these guys thinkin and prayin for you?The power of prayer truely is powerful AND does work!GOD bless you,and please take care of yourself. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!

BRAVO! BRAVO! and the crowd goes wild here in MCM stadium!! Excellent news MR.P and George ya nipped in the bud!!

Relax and take it easy

peace

ajulia