Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford has made 3-D printable files available

Very interesting JB. The general population has "grown" over the past 15 or so years that it has affected the amount of baggage allowed on airplanes. People are obese. Diabetes is epidemic . But, those whole wish to prevail and extend their life. Will.

I need to link this to PaperModelers forums

Might be a few new paper models soon!!

Not sure how much though due to prices here

I did see a Free one, but.........................

I can't get it

Not sure if I want it though

Not sure it has Stock parts!!

Very interesting JB. The general population has "grown" over the past 15 or so years that it has affected the amount of baggage allowed on airplanes. People are obese. Diabetes is epidemic . But, those whole wish to prevail and extend their life. Will.

I wouldn't put the obesity of Americans as the reason for the amount of baggage allowed... airlines have redesigned passenger compartments to fit the maximum amount of people in there. Seats are narrow and closer together. On one flight recently from Puerto Rico, when the person in front of my put their seat back, I didn't have enough room to hold a magazine in front of me! So weight wise, they've added many bodies to each plane load.

Airlines are now charging per bag. They aren't restricting how much you can carry. They are just charging you for it and that's just a money grab.

Edited by Tom Geiger