Model Cars Magazine Forum

'NASH-TY' Nash sedan delivery

jeffs396

Anyone interested in building one of these should contact Don Holthaus.He has had this in his line for several years.I did the original master for him from one of his resin metros a long time ago.

Tom..this isn't based on the (Nash) Metro Don put(s) out, the only "real" Nash I can remember Don putting out was Paul Hettick's 50 Ambassador.

I got one of these Ramblers about 20+ years ago from a caster named Mike (I can't remember his last name), who passed away soon after.

Edited by mike 51

There's a wagon that's smaller and plainer than the Ambassador, this is that one isn't it? By full size, I meant it's not based on the Metropolitan body style. Sorry for not being very clear on that.

This kit has nothing to do with the Metropolitans ..they were really Austins (to make it even more confusing) although they were called Nashs,even Hudsons briefly.

Yes.. Nash had three lines of cars "compact" >>the Rambler wagon (that in this case has been converted to a sedan delivery). and two full-sized Nashs>> big n bigger (wheel base and trim differences)

No need at all to be sorry.. :)

Edited by mike 51

• 2 weeks later...

Tommy! I'm impressed! B)

If I had your computer/photoshop skills, I would have done something like that. And then wouldn't that require an Alps printer?

Sooo, with my limited resources, I'm piecing together separate letter decals and dressing them up somehow...

Thanks for taking the time to show what COULD be! B)