Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name That Car!

I went across country with my family in one of these, a `72 Westfalia Camper back in 74 or so.

Drove it from CA to Alabama, then back, stopped in Salt Lake City and pops sold it. Flew back to Hawaii from there.

That was a blast....

Memories.... all we have left sometimes.

I love this thread!

It is the most hit thread on the forum.

You guys have kept this going for a long time.

Thanks!

Nice and your welcome! :lol:

Guest zebm1
Zeb, could you post the addys for your pics so i can see them? It ain't fair that I'm left in the dark.

GreggK, since you can see other people's Photobucket pics, I can't for the life of me understand why you can't see mine. Besides it would do you no good... click on properties, well in my case, the photo ID says KISSMYGRITS GT or KISSMYBUTTGUYS XS...... in other words, I keep the true name of the cars on a hardcopy notebook on my desk. ;)

Yes, it is a concept ad it is a Saab, im pretty sure.. ;) it might be a Renault...or Peugeot... :lol: but Saab.

Are ya okay... I know it's the 4th and all and you'r going to to buy a turbo brick but you are not making any sense... :lol:

Would that be a Kissel? I finally got pics!!!

You sure Lord??? :blink: Looks like the 1919 Paige 6-66 Daytona Speedster Prototype to me :unsure: The weird thing is that it had Folding "Jumper" Style seats behind each door, that slid out for a Passenger, and the forward portion of the running boards popped up for to make a footrest/support stop(Man how crazy would it have been riding on either side, especially when seatbelts weren't even a Thought of Designers yet!) :o

Edited by Dragon7665

Guest zebm1

Well Andy and Draggon are correct, but then there is still my 1st yellow UDO, Give up yet Rookies?

KissMyGrits-GT.jpg

And then there is this one......

KMGSpecial.jpg

Edited by zebm1

Guest zebm1

Dang, gonna have ta go back another decade or two, yeah Vanagon it's tha Nash Palm Beach...... :D

Are you feelin' Lucky? Are yu? Two more RED UDOs......

LickITLickItGTA.jpg

LickITLickItGTB.jpg

Edited by zebm1

You sure Lord??? :lol: Looks like the 1919 Paige 6-66 Daytona Speedster Prototype to me :lol: The weird thing is that it had Folding "Jumper" Style seats behind each door, that slid out for a Passenger, and the forward portion of the running boards popped up for to make a footrest/support stop(Man how crazy would it have been riding on either side, especially when seatbelts weren't even a Thought of Designers yet!) :lol:

Pics are gone again. What the heck is going on with this computer. I can see all but Zebs. Dragon, the Kissel Gold Bug had those same outrigger jump seats.

Dang, gonna have ta go back another decade or two, yeah Vanagon it's tha Nash Palm Beach...... :lol:

Are you feelin' Lucky? Are yu? Two more RED UDOs......

LickITLickItGTA.jpg

LickITLickItGTB.jpg

I think the top car is a 1903 Ford model A, the second a 1921 Oldsmobile.

Pics are gone again. What the heck is going on with this computer. I can see all but Zebs. Dragon, the Kissel Gold Bug had those same outrigger jump seats.

Hmmm Did not know that until you pointed it out and I Googled it Lord! Most of the Kissel's I have seen at a few Shows/Museums over the years, always had their Golf Bags at the front of each rear fender, so I just thought the little doors on the Bodies were for Club Storage, just like they were on the Auburn BoatTails... Definately Kool and Krazy :unsure: I loved riding around in an Old Rumble Seat when I was little, but I don't think I'd ever have a pair Bigg enough to ride one of those "Jumpers", atleast not for too long of a distance! :rolleyes::lol: