Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name That Car!

They make suspension systems right? B)

You are correct in the cars you named but also Matford (another Ford), SIMCA

Nice one Gregg, THATS IT!

Now what model? See as you can tell by what I said a little bit about it being with another company in a way, this was a Fiat also! ;)

Guest zebm1

WIMPS, WUSSIES, WARTHAWGS ALL <> Not a one of yall have even haZZarded a GueZZ on my UDOS.... :P:P:P

GueZZ I'll have ta Start callin' yall STUMPIES......since yall seem ta be STUMPED!!! HAR-DE-HAR HAR, NYUK, NYUK..... :):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Up since June 26th....

KissMyGrits-GT.jpg

Up since July 4th.......

LickITLickItGTB.jpgLickITLickItGTA.jpg

Edited by zebm1

WIMPS, WUSSIES, WARTHAWGS ALL <> Not a one of yall have even haZZarded a GueZZ on my UDOS.... :P:P:P

GueZZ I'll have ta Start callin' yall STUMPIES......since yall seem ta be STUMPED!!! HAR-DE-HAR HAR, NYUK, NYUK..... :):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't call 'em if'n I can't see 'em!! FIX IT!!!!

Guest zebm1

Gee Willikers! ! ! Your tha only one thet cain't see 'em GreggK....sounds like tha problem iz on your end Lordairgeetar! :)

Thar are other Photobucket Pics on this here Thread, I know you can see them. Your just tryin' to git past mah Pic Labels..... :lol:

Gee Willikers! ! ! Your tha only one thet cain't see 'em GreggK....sounds like tha problem iz on your end Lordairgeetar! :lol:

Thar are other Photobucket Pics on this here Thread, I know you can see them. Your just tryin' to git past mah Pic Labels..... :P

Obviously not on my end. Even the spam filter got shut off and you still don't come up. I have photobucket so I know that ain't it and I see everyone elses. Do you have a right wing filter that prevents me from seeing it? If you coukld figure out some way to disguise or eliminate your pic labels, email me the pics.

Guest zebm1

'57 Pontiac rear end witha '57 Chevy front end....a lota work...... :unsure: I think it started as a Chieftan Sedan.

Edited by zebm1

Guest zebm1

Ahhh, a Ringer....1957 Pontiac (Canadien-built) Pathfinder.....

83322829_8.jpg

83322829_1.jpg

and for comparison's sake.....

1957PontiacStarchief.jpg

Sales Literature from Auto Trader Classics....

1957 PONTIAC PATHFINDER, Look familiar? Yep, we sold this car a little under a year ago to a satisified Motorcar Portfolio customer. Since then he spotted something he wanted even more from our collection and has traded this great car back to us, and you are the winner. Check out the breathtaking paint and custom touches on this highly modified freshly built 1957 Pontiac Pathfinder Deluxe 2-dr. sedan, These Pathfinders are Canadian-only cars and based on the shorter Chevrolet chassis with the difference in the front fender area of the wheelbase. But what a perfect basis for a street rod! Recently completed from a Western Canadian car, the well-know builder used all the latest technology to build a serious street machine. There is a brand new Corvette 350 V8 in the car, turbo hydramatic, AM/FM Stereo with CD, and the beautiful plum color is accented by serious custom graphics and a gray tweed interior featuring Saturn buckets in the front and a bench seat in the rear. Now, featuring Vintage Air and heat at a cost of over $3000! Everything is new on this car, you have to see it to believe it!

Yall wanna Buy it? $38,900.00 :D

Guest zebm1

OK, WIMPS, WUSSIES an ROOKIES, time for some more DROOLING........ Hehehe

Dontyuwishyuhadone.jpg

and then there's still these...........

LickITLickItGTA.jpgKissMyGrits-GT.jpgLickITLickItGTB.jpg

ALL AMERICAN IRON.....

Guest zebm1

OK DUDES, Multiple guess time, see who gets it right 1st time, not in any particular order, yall finger out tha years built.

Sheesh.....too much Brain Freeze here.....

Oldsmobile

Stuz

Packard

Like I sed, All American Iron......

Guest zebm1

OK Yall, here's a FREEBIE, since no-one seems to wanna use my Clues......

KissMyGrits-GT.jpg

1915 Oldsmobile Roadster

LickITLickItGTA.jpg

1902 Packard F

LickITLickItGTB.jpg

1912 Packard Model 30 UE Runabout

Dontyuwishyuhadone.jpg

1929 Stutz Victoria Convertible

and a newer, more modern automobile with balloon tires.....

INyourFaceXG.jpg

Well, thank you Zeb....I appreciate it, since no one was really biting and that we need to continue. ;) And you had alot!

Well I won't post and no one post untill this one is answered!

Oh and mine was a 1933 Simca 11 aka Fiat 518 L (long wheel base) :P

Ok, wha....who.....did you.........HOW???????? :(

ok, try this

000-1.jpg

Well, I had some buddies that were into BMW's in the 70's. It wasnt hard to figure out it was a '73 Schnitzer CSL. Had to dig a bit for the Nurburgring part. Now as for the next one, looks kinda omni-horizon ish. no US spec bumpers tho, it appears. This will be more difficult!